Clannad ~After Story~, Episode 13
Nagisa finally graduating from high school.
|Air date (Japan)||8 January 2009|
A New Family
|List of Clannad ~After Story~ episodes|
Graduation (卒業, Sotsugyō) is the thirteenth episode of Clannad ~After Story~. It was first broadcast in Japan on 8 January 2009.
Tomoya tries to convince Akio to talk to him about his decision to marry Nagisa. Akio, however, will only talk to him if he can get a decent hit with a baseball match. Tomoya continues to practice hitting the ball until he gets good enough to face Akio again. He finally hits a home run, and runs over to Akio to beg him to let Nagisa be with him; Akio agrees. Christmas time arrives, and as Nagisa turns twenty, she has her first drink of sake; when she is drunk, she accuses Tomoya of being attracted to Sanae. Nagisa's fever goes up again, causing her to become absent from school, but not enough to repeat another year. Tomoya soon organizes with some of their friends and previous classmates to gather at the school and celebrate Nagisa's graduation. Nagisa receives her diploma and graduates. Tomoya and Nagisa get married soon after.
- Nagisa graduates from high school.
- Tomoya and Nagisa get married.
- Sanae Furukawa
- Tomoya Okazaki
- Nagisa Furukawa
- Akio Furukawa
- Yusuke Yoshino
- Kouko Ibuki
- Mei Sunohara
- Youhei Sunohara
- Ryou Fujibayashi
- Kyou Fujibayashi
- Kotomi Ichinose
- Misae Sagara
- Tomoyo Sakagami
- Yukine Miyazawa
- Rie Nishina
- Naoyuki Okazaki
- This is the last episode Tomoyo and Misae appear as regular cast members.
- This is the last episode the old gang appears in their school uniform.
- This is also the last episode that Nagisa is referred to by her maiden name at the ending credits; she would eventually be referred to by her married name for the rest of the After Story series.